Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 I Was Vitalwinds, Newer, stronger, less condescending.
Kazenoken
post Nov 18 2013, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

After a couple years of being gone and neglecting my practices, I'm back. An old spell activated and is slowly renewing me. Thank goodness for egregores and self-renewing spells.

And hello, Vagrant Dreamer, Kath, and all you other brainy occultists I haven't spoken to in so long. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Same old VitalWinds, new account...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Nov 20 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #2

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kazenoken @ Nov 18 2013, 04:05 AM) *

After a couple years of being gone and neglecting my practices, I'm back. An old spell activated and is slowly renewing me. Thank goodness for egregores and self-renewing spells.

And hello, Vagrant Dreamer, Kath, and all you other brainy occultists I haven't spoken to in so long. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Welcome Back.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

Kazenoken
post Nov 28 2013, 09:17 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

I miss any majorly enlightening topics in the last two years? Anyone achieve nirvana? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Nov 29 2013, 09:20 AM
Post #4

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kazenoken @ Nov 28 2013, 10:17 PM) *

I miss any majorly enlightening topics in the last two years? Anyone achieve nirvana? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

No, no one achieved nirvana as far as I know but you might want to look up some recent topics on planetary magick and some on yoga.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

Kazenoken
post Dec 1 2013, 10:40 PM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

Thank you. Those were good topics. I was sad to see that the forums on sorcery and whatnot have almost completely died, though. And apparently, Esoterica wasn't the only other person to leave.

--------------------

+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Dec 3 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #6

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kazenoken @ Dec 1 2013, 11:40 PM) *

Thank you. Those were good topics. I was sad to see that the forums on sorcery and whatnot have almost completely died, though. And apparently, Esoterica wasn't the only other person to leave.

Meh, people come and go for reasons unknown all the time. The light is still on for them and anyone who wants to explore.

As for how alive the forums are, well, remember good magick is hard and saying something meaningful about it is harder still. I would rather dig my teeth into three really thoughtful posts every other month than skim over 30 fluff posts. Some parts of the forum are not as active these days in part because more people have been asking and talking about eastern systems and particular entities. There are less general discussions and more particular discussions happening. No reason to say there are almost dead, there just waiting for someone to post. Maybe you will have some thought provoking posts to put there.

This post has been edited by fatherjhon: Dec 3 2013, 12:52 PM

--------------------

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Dec 4 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

Welcome back Vitalwinds

I don't think that anyone has ascend to Godhood around here recently. I've had a few satoris and stuff, but that's about all.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Bb3
post Dec 24 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Kazenoken, I like that, it sounds occultish, but VitalWinds is pretty hardcore albeit more obvious to english speakers. Do you think the change is for the better or the worse? or is it that you just couldn't remember your password lolz?

--------------------
Mad skillz

+Quote Post

Kazenoken
post Dec 27 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

I left. My account was shutdown. My last post as VitalWinds explained that magick couldn't give me the answers I sought.

Now, however, I feel differently. My progress back then was pretty impressive. Impressive enough that when I scattered my power, I did it so well its been hard getting it back. I left most of it in other people, although there are a few items scattered around back home in Indiana that hold pieces of me. I'm hoping to reclaim them when I go home on leave. ( I'm in the Navy. )

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bb3
post Jan 27 2014, 09:18 AM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kazenoken @ Dec 27 2013, 01:15 AM) *

I left. My account was shutdown. My last post as VitalWinds explained that magick couldn't give me the answers I sought.

Now, however, I feel differently. My progress back then was pretty impressive. Impressive enough that when I scattered my power, I did it so well its been hard getting it back. I left most of it in other people, although there are a few items scattered around back home in Indiana that hold pieces of me. I'm hoping to reclaim them when I go home on leave. ( I'm in the Navy. )

I wouldn't count on getting it back then. People spend power, I would hope that you can reclaim what you were and add your new experience to that. Then you might be talking power.

--------------------
Mad skillz

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse