Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tarot by Lars-Kristian Holmsen
Sacred Magick Forums > Astral Forums > Divinations
chaos_mage4
Alright, does anyone have the book tarot by Lars-Kristian Holmsen? If you do could you say if it is good or not? Because I have the book, and the tarot cards that come with it, and I have not heard anything about it yet. So what do you think about the book and the cards?
Thanks,
Chaos_mage4
DollHouseKitty
Well, read it and see if it's good for you. If you do know anything about cards and the such, then you should be able to judge it fairly quickly. If not, then ask others opinions of certain points and gather as much feedback that way.

I've never even heard of that dude, and tarot is my profession. I should look them up, yo.

I just looked them up, and seen a few cards from the deck. From first impressions, I wouldn't use them if your beginning. There's basically little to non symbology behind them, which makes it harder to learn meanings and combos. I personnally, don't like the art used, it's too....straight and narrow. But, feel them for yourself, because different decks work for different people.

A tip, associatte one word for each card. Just one. And once you learn that, it will float along nicely.
chaos_mage4
Thanks for your reply, and I'll keep that tip in mind. I didn't like the art and stuff used for this deck that much, but it is the only one I have at the moment. I am thinking about getting the Thoth deck. I know I know, I am a beginner and I shouldn't start off with that deck, well I know it is good so I am going to get it.
Thanks,
Chaos_mage4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.