Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spells/ Talisman Or Chants Knowing The Unknown
Sacred Magick Forums > Astral Forums > Divinations
durrikan185
Hey i was wondering if anyone has any Chants, spells or talismans for divination, knowing the unknown or improving existing abilities

Much appreciated

Blessed Be
Kath
I can't help but feel like you may be asking for a "crutch" to get stronger.
It's my general feeling that 'exercise' and other forms of self improvement don't work that way bigwink.gif

Best advice I could think of, would be to buy a piece of jewelry, and imbue it with the intent of keeping you magically focused & committed. Sorta like a magic feather in your cap, except one designed to act as a motivating force, like a personal trainer at a gym. Something to encourage you to put in more time, study, effort, experimentation, meditation, focus, etc., not something to allow you to get by with less effort.
kaboom13
I think the question would be rather, what makes you think you have any special hidden abilities?
esoterica
i'd say work on meditation and see if you can find an astral guide/teacher/instructor that can help you find and refine your abilities
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.