Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amazing Flood Of Energy
Sacred Magick Forums > Astral Forums > Psionics
Ethereal Sight
So my friend and I were at a metal concert Tuesday night and one of the bands (Avenged Sevenfold) had recently lost their drummer. They dedicated their song 'So Far Away' to him and told everyone to take out every single lighter and cell phone they had on them. Everyone did and he called out to the Rev in the middle of the song, saying something along the lines of we miss you, Rev, I hope you see this. Suddenly I felt... full, like I'd just been filled with something and then I was completely covered in goosebumps; it was AMAZING!! I have never felt so energized in my whole life. Anyone else experienced this?
fatherjhon
QUOTE(Ethereal Sight @ Sep 2 2010, 02:07 AM) *

So my friend and I were at a metal concert Tuesday night and one of the bands (Avenged Sevenfold) had recently lost their drummer. They dedicated their song 'So Far Away' to him and told everyone to take out every single lighter and cell phone they had on them. Everyone did and he called out to the Rev in the middle of the song, saying something along the lines of we miss you, Rev, I hope you see this. Suddenly I felt... full, like I'd just been filled with something and then I was completely covered in goosebumps; it was AMAZING!! I have never felt so energized in my whole life. Anyone else experienced this?

At a funeral for, oddly enough a biker, who had died recently. Of the few dozen people there most were bikers. Fun thing about it was they would cry and ball openly and the longer they did the more their grief affected others.
☞Tomber☜
QUOTE(fatherjhon @ Sep 2 2010, 02:01 PM) *

At a funeral for, oddly enough a biker, who had died recently. Of the few dozen people there most were bikers. Fun thing about it was they would cry and ball openly and the longer they did the more their grief affected others.

I think letting your emotional inhibitions go away to temporarily clear out you stress is what happened there.

I wish I could say more to what happened to you, Ethereal, but I think I can only relate to fatherjohn's experience personally.
fatherjhon
QUOTE(☞Tomber☜ @ Sep 2 2010, 04:17 PM) *

I think letting your emotional inhibitions go away to temporarily clear out you stress is what happened there.

That is certainty one way of looking at it. I'm rather more inclined to think of it as emotional force myself. Powerful or strongly felt emotions create a palatable force to them that will effect the people who are the brunt of it. For example, think of when you were little and your parents were yelling at you, and how it was hard to speak or even think. Perhaps you where like me and cringed at every shout.

Ethereal Sight's seems to have felt something similar, a mass outpouring of empathy, that effected everyone there. Drum circles, mosh pits, synergy in a meeting, even religious serves can have the same emotional force to them. Enter a synagogue during yom kippur and try not to be solemn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2016 Invision Power Services, Inc.