Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clairvoyancy Sigil
Sacred Magick Forums > Astral Forums > Divinations
Mr_Merlin
Greetings:-

A sigil for clairvoyancy ... charged with visions ....

Two versions ...

Visions 1

Visions 2

Try them at your peril! wizard.gif

Moved from Chaos Magick to Divinations. Put a seperate copy of the sigils in the 'Sigil Library' thread if you want.
mystick
any could you accompany some steps for beginners if possible
bym
Greetings Mystick!
Please take some time to read the Forum guidelines. Not only is Spell Begging prohibited with under thirty (30) posts but so are one liners that do nothing towards the thread! You are not exercising your brain. Read up on the material! We have an awesome library and there many threads here that deal with meditation, etc. Do you understand? MOD SQUAD- Bym butcher.gif
mystick
I tried to look where your library is but in vain.. The only library i could find is the one where you have to pay for the materials...
well i understand that the moderators make the rule for this forum and if one has to stay, we have to abide to these rules... So no spell requests on my part....
The phrase spell begging is not that suitable for people like you to use.. a request on my part censored.gif
Eyes of God
QUOTE(mystick @ Jan 11 2006, 01:21 AM) *
I tried to look where your library is but in vain.. The only library i could find is the one where you have to pay for the materials...
well i understand that the moderators make the rule for this forum and if one has to stay, we have to abide to these rules... So no spell requests on my part....
The phrase spell begging is not that suitable for people like you to use.. a request on my part censored.gif

search the articles, not the library
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.