Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Premonitions
Sacred Magick Forums > Astral Forums > Divinations
wisdomsbane
I have pemonitions quite often. I know what some mean, others are very vague. I would like to know what methods others use to figure it out. It would also be nice to see some posts on the general subject of premonitions. Anything anyone wants to know or already does know of them. thankyou.gif
Uni Reflections
Well... premoitsions are easy to explain... It kinda goes back to the "Matrix: Reloaded" movie, where Neo and the Oracle are sitting down at that park talking to each other...

"The thing is, Neo... You've already made the choice. Now, you have to understand why..." - Oracle

Same rules apply to preminisions. People make choices in our daily lives, and sometimes, we can see the conquences of those choices before the choice is carried out. That's the whole idea behind premonitions, they allow us to see the events beforehand of choices that we'll make later on... It usually comes as a brief moment of Deja vu. (I get that around 2 to 3 times a day, or roughly 7 to 8 times a week)...

The thing is, premonitions are the conquences to events made by choices someone has made. Sometimes, they can be stopped, other times, alter, but there is the rare occation that you can't do a damn thing about a premonition, maily because the choice cannot be changed and it's too late to alter it....

Does this mean that people can become a problem in themselves...

"So you're saying that choice was the problem..." - Neo

No, my friends.... choice is the solution....
But now you must understand why.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.