Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can You Do An Exorcism Spell On Yourself?
Sacred Magick Forums > Astral Forums > Psychic Attacks & Self Defense
brokenhearth
Can you do and exorcism spell on yourself? how big is the possibility that you die during the spell of after you finish it?know some exorcism spells?
Xenomancer
Many ideas about exorcism comes from the idea that a malevolent force can only possess you if you let it. A strong enough willpower can defend you from possession, short of that, help you regain control.

A few christian priests in my community say that exorcisms are meant only as a means to silence the malevolent force (demon, in their words,) so that the host can hear the voice of the priest and be roused to full control, allowing the host to expel the spirit of his or her own volition.

Death? From exorcism? Death from the stress, maybe, but the exorcism itself, doubtful.

know some exorcism spells?

Careful... spell begging is a no-no.
Dancing Coyote
QUOTE(brokenhearth @ Sep 7 2009, 02:11 PM) *

Can you do and exorcism spell on yourself? how big is the possibility that you die during the spell of after you finish it?know some exorcism spells?

This is a dumb question. I will answer your real question: no you are not possessed.
Aphrodite
Exorcism on yourself? I guess so, in a sense of cleansing yourself. But a full on Linda Blair exorcism q20.gif , I doubt it because you’d be possessed and unable to function. viannen_74.gif LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.